Last updated: 20 July 2020.
The following Terms and Conditions govern all use of the Mailifier.io website ("Mailifier", "we", "our", or "us") and all of its subdomains. This page explains the terms by which you may access and use our online and/or mobile services and software provided on or in connection with Mailifier.io.
"Mailifier": Mailifier, a company registered in the Kiyv, Ukraine.
"Website": Mailifier.io and any of its subdomains.
"API": Application programming interface to connect Mailifier's services with other websites, servers or applications.
"Service" or "Services": all content, services, and products available at, or through the Website, including, but not limited to, verifying email addresses using Mailifier's website or API or receiving advice from any colleagues working at Mailifier.
"User": an individual or company that creates an account on Website.
Accounts and Passwords
In order to fully use the Services, you need to sign up and create an account. Creating your account can be done by providing specific details (e.g. full name; email address; etc.) through the Site. Note that the details in your account must be accurate, complete, and current at all times. Providing inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account.
If you create an online account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and the API key assigned to you. It is up to you as the account owner to keep your password and API key confidential. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and API key, and any other actions taken in connection with your account, or the use of the Website or API by that account or API key.
We strongly recommend to every client to inform us in case you may have suspicious your account has been hacked or your password has been changed. However, Mailifier does not hold any responsibility to clients or third parties in case you did not provide the decent level of security to your account and password that has resulted in the unauthorized access to your account.
This is a contract between you and Mailifier. You must read and agree to these terms before using Mailifier. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you do not have our permission to use Mailifier.
Any use or access by anyone under the age of 16 is prohibited. By accepting the Terms, you declare that you are at least 16 years or older and that you have the legal capacity to enter this agreement, including consent of your parent or guardian (where applicable) to use the Services.
You must provide true and complete contact information in your account and billing details. You must agree to our Terms and Conditions and abide by them.
Payments and Credits
For use the full scale of the Services that Mailifier offer, you will be required to pay the applicable fees assessed to your account for the purpose of obtaining credits. These credits will enable you to validate the email addresses.
Mailifier offers a free account with 1000 free credits available to try our email verification tool. We encourage our customers to use these free credits to try our system before purchasing credits.
– you have the legal authority to use the payment card information you are submitting through the Site;
– the information you supply to us is accurate, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order at any time for reasons including, but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order, suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal transaction.
You are not allowed to examine the technical and other components of the service, copy or alter them unless your actions are in accordance with the existing legal regulations and our own policy limits.
By using the Site and the Services, you agree that you will not:
– Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms associated with the Services by any means whatsoever and/or for any purpose whatsoever;
– Harvest or otherwise collect or store any information through the Site (including email addresses or other personal data);
– Use the Services to verify email addresses that you have obtained unlawfully or that you are not authorized to possess or process;
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other computer systems or networks connected to the Services;
– Engage in any activity that interferes with access to the Services or the proper operation of the Services, or otherwise may cause harm to the Services, Mailifier, or other Users;
– Appropriate, modify, reproduce, or disseminate any source or object code or any software or other products, tools, or processes associated with or accessible through the Services;
– Engage in any activities through or in connection with the Services that seek to attempt to or do harm any individuals or entities or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third party, or are otherwise objectionable to Mailifier (including, without limitation, for purposes of sending unsolicited advertising or distributing email messages in violation of applicable laws or regulations);
– Otherwise violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable additional terms.
Also, it is forbidden for users to sell, loan, and somehow else provide any rights and access to the service. Mailifier cannot be used for analyzing purposes of our competitors. No more than one account is allowed for free. It is prohibited to hinder the performance of the service. In case you break the mentioned rules your account will be immediately terminated and your license and access to the service will be canceled.
Disclaimer of Warranties
TheService is provided “as is” and “as available”. Neither Mailifier, nor its owners, employees, contractors, suppliers, and licensors, make any warranty that the Service will meet your requirements, be error-free, accurate, reliable, compatible, timely or fast enough or that access thereto will be continuous and uninterrupted.
You realize that any info or materials that were downloaded or received while using the service are under your responsibility and you are aware of any possible risks. Mailifier in its turn does not hold any liability or responsibility for any harm, damaging or spoiling of your property (mentioning data, email addresses, hardware or media files).
Links To Other Websites
The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mailifier.
Mailifier has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services and cannot guarantee that such third-party content will be free of material you may find objectionable or otherwise inappropriate or of malware or other contaminants that may harm your computer, mobile device, or any files therein.
You accept the fact that any kind of intellectual property of the Mailifier was delivered to you and permitted to use. All the types of property like titles, license keys and other elements of the Mailifier’s intellectual goods are in the service’s disposal only.
You may not:
– copy, distribute, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Site or Services;
– access to data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
– use any data in an abusive or illegal manner. Any right that is not explicitly provided to you under these Terms and Conditions is expressly reserved by us;
– delete or modify any attributions, legal notices or other proprietary designations or labels on the Mailifier or Services, or on any third party material contained or otherwise available therein;
– interfere with the Mailifier’s or Services’ operation (or any portion of them) in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus or malicious code of any type.
We reserve the right to terminate or deny access to and use of the Service and API to any individual or entity for any reason, or terminate any or all of its Services without notice. In case Service is terminated, user accounts are not eligible for any refund for any unused credits.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mailifier, its directors, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
– your use of and access to the Services;
– your violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions;
– your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
– any claim that one of your act or omission caused damage to a third party.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to accept full responsibility for any loss resulting from the use of Mailifier’s website, services, tools, downloads, pieces of advice or any other use of the Services. You agree to use the Services and follow pieces of advice at your own risk. Mailifier does not take responsibility for any delays, downtime, errors, inconsistent or inaccurate results.
In no event shall Mailifier, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
– your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Services;
– any conduct or content of any third party on the Services;
– any content obtained from the Services;
– unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or in future agreements resulting therefrom, shall be exclusively resolved before the competent court in Ukraine.
In case Mailifier become prohibited and the providing of the service, software and the access to the existing materials become impossible because of some laws, rules, regulations and other legitimate factors, Mailifier does not hold any obligation to you. You cannot demand the terminated services and Mailifier is not obligated to explain reasons and provide documents to you considering this situation.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and privacy. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding privacy and privacy invasion which apply in the country in which you reside.
Mailifier reserves the right to change, suspend or remove (temporarily or permanently) its website, or to terminate its Services without notice, and you confirm that Mailifier, nor its owners shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal, and you also confirm that you are not eligible for refund under any circumstances for any payments made in the past, regardless of the number of credits left on your account.