Last updated: 20 July 2020.
Mailifier is confident in providing the highest level of accuracy when cleaning email lists. Mailifier uses unique multi-checking algorythms to give you the most accurate verification results as possible. We guarantee that no more than 3% of your emails will bounce after using our service.
In order to meet this guarantee, your mailing practices must match the following criteria:
- The list must have been cleaned by Mailifier within 72 hours of being mailed to.
- The list must contain a minimum of 1000 unique email addresses.
- Our guarantee only covers mailing to deliverable addresses and not to those that have been categorized as invalid, accept all, unknown or disposable.
- Emails sent via freemail providers such as, but not limited to, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, AOL, or Yahoo are not eligible. Freemail providers have a high propensity of false bounces.
- Bounces due to internal technical issues, sender reputation, or similar technicalities will not qualify for our guarantee.
- Email addresses that bounce must be indicated as invalid.
To submit a case for guarantee review, please provide the following via email to [email protected]:
- The Task ID in question processed through Mailifier.
- The date and time of sending.
- The categories sent to (valid,accept all, etc).
- An export of your full mailing containing all emails sent to and their bounce responses.
If you believe we have not lived up to our guarantee, please email us within 30-days of the discrepancy.